11.18.2011

SHOW 33 and 34

Keith Moon 

FISHBOY • DUST CONGRESS • SETH SHERMAN • WELCOME SIGNS • DIAMOND AGE
NOV 18th @ Hailey's Club Denton, TX

Wow, a 5 band bill. Big on Talent and VALUE! I am unsure how much this is and there is some steep competition in Denton tonight (no I will not mention who ELSE is playing that'd be very unprofessional and we here at Diamond Age like to keep things on the P-R-O tip), but I assure you this will be a fun show all around.  I am playing two new tunes. or at least so far I am thinking that will happen... Also I've been sick for two days so that makes for a dramatic sweating level of threventy.  I hear that Hailey's has liquor and beer that you can purchase for money and then drink in the dark. And hopefully JC is the sound guy tonight.


NEW FUMES / DIAMOND AGE
NOV 19th @ AMERICAN BEAUTY MILL LOFTS DALLAS, TX

2400 S Ervay StreetDallas, TX 72115

Not exactly 100% sure about the space we're playing in, but I think it is a large cavernous silo area  between two building structures...  Some "song" sets followed by a drone set with NEW FUMES and DIAMOND AGE together.  STARTS AT 6:30PM - ENDS AROUND 8:30 PM.  This is a part of the Cedars Open Studios tour (www.cedarsopenstudios.com  )

No comments:

Post a Comment