9.20.2009

NEW MIX FOR BIRD AND WHALE

sUMMEReNDS MIX (via birdandwhale)

sUMMEReNDS mix Disk 1:

1. Caravan - Asforteri 25
2. Dorothy Ashby - Soul Vibrations
3. Módulo 1000 - Curtíssima
4. Som Imaginário - Ascenso
5. Ananda Shankar - The River
6. Ray Cathode - Waltz In Orbit
7. Os Brazoes - Espiral
8. Bwana - La Jurumba
9. The Byrds - So You want to be a Rock'N'Roll Star
10. The Equals - I can See but You don't Know
11. Hasil Adkins - The HUNCH
12. Mustafa Ozkent Orchestra - Dolana
13. Gareth Williams - Anger or Fire
14. Piero Piccioni - Babylon I'm Comin'
15. DIAMOND AGE - HELEN 12 TREES
16. The Troggs - I Want You
17. Love - My Little Red Book
18. Jacques Dutronc - Les Gens Sont Fous, Les Temps Sont Flous
19. The Creation - I Am the Walker
20. Pink Floyd - See Saw

sUMMEReNDS mix Disk 2:

1. The Index - Eight Miles High
2. Dara Puspita - To Love Somebody
3. Prince Jazzbo - Fool of Love
4. Fábio - Lindo Sonho Delirante
5. Piero Umilani - Dynamique en Tension No. 1
6. Ennio Morricone - Un Altro Mare
7. Sophie Daumier - Femme Femme
8. The Moments - Ride Your Pony
9. King Tubby - satta dub
10. Soft Machine - Dada was Here
11. Embryo - Hackbrett-dance
12. Venus Gang - Evil Times
13. Family Fodder - Savoire Faire
14. Usha Iyer & Asha Bhosle - I Love You
15. Liliental - Wattwurm
16. Broadcast - Pendulum
17. Tonto's Expanding Head Band - Riversong
18. Armando Trovajoli - Vedo Nudo (diva waltz)


1 comment:

  1. I stumbled across this at birdandwhale...lovely stuff I would never have heard otherwise. Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete